Carey Nieuwhof put together a brief list of gleanings from Andy Stanley’s presentation at the Drive 13 Conference. Here’s a sample:
- We don’t tailor content of our services for unchurched people, but we do tailor the experience.
- Nothing should offend people in your weekend services except the Gospel.
- A clean environment communicates that we’re expecting you.
- An orderly environment communicates you know what you’re doing.
- People stop attending church because they disengage, not because they disagree.
(Read the article for more discussion on each point.)